My fabulous friend Amy from Inkcouragement nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger award! Her blog is one of my favorites, so click on over and check it out!
Like most awards, this one comes with rules:
1.Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you.
2.List the rules and display the award.
3. Describe three things that have inspired you recently.
4.Share seven facts about yourself.
5.Nominate a few other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated
6.Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
* * *
Three things that have inspired me recently:
1. My baby girl. She is one of the most crazy-determined people I have ever seen. It’s hard to believe that in only a few short months, she’s gone from kicking helplessly on her back to running around the house like a maniac. She’s a champ.
2. Music. Not any music in particular, just music. It always inspires me onward and upward, whether it’s in editing or washing dishes or making it to naptime.
3. Stonewall Jackson. “Never take counsel from your fears.”
* * *
1. Wearing mismatched socks gives me superpowers. Namely, standing in front of a group of people without wanting to sprint out of the room. If you ever see me giving a presentation, you’d better believe my socks don’t match.
2. I can’t whistle. I’ve tried for years.
3. I grew up in Northern California, and I call almonds “ammonds” to prove it.
4. I quote movies. All the time. Sometimes movies I haven’t even seen.
5. #10 is my Doctor. Though there’s a special place in my heart for #5 as well.
6. I still have two left? Let’s see . . . I love the sound of rain falling at night. And petrichor.
7. I am so not a night owl. I’m absolutely useless after 10:00 pm.
* * *
And now on to the best part of awards: the new nominees!
Suzanne from Tattooed Missionary. Her posts never fail to make me think, and she is always so positive. Definitely an inspirational blogger.
Thanks again, Amy!